1. Unscrew and remove all four bolts (7) from the propeller
2. Dismantle the ring (4) and the rear hub section (3)
so that the blades are separated, than remove the damaged blade.
3. Assemble the rear hub section (3) and the ring (4)
4. Position the blades in the recesses. Make sure that the
arms from the blades enter the recesses in the ring. Do not use excessive
5. Assemble the adapter (1) and the front hub section (2)
6. Fit the bolts and tighten until about 4 turns remain.
7. Set the pitch as shown in the separate description.
8. Tighten the bolts, firmly but without excessive force.
Wm. Olds & Sons Pty. Ltd. ABN 33 009 859 250
78-80 North Street, Maryborough Q, 4650 Australia
P.O. Box 3030, Pallas St. Post Office, Maryborough Q, 4650
Phone: 07 41213649 Fax: 07 41233590
www.olds.com.au Innovative Engineering Excellence ~ Serving Since 1918