1. Slacken the bolts (7) about 4 turns with a
2. Lift the ring (4) so as to
release the locking teeth about 2mm between the ring and the rear hub
3. Set required pitch on graduated
scale (10). Position prop with
ring upward, then grasp 2 opposite blades & turn to desired
pitch. Centre position represents pitch stamped
on foot of blade. Pitch increases by 1" / division on
the + side & reduces by 1" / division on - side.
Pitch Scale (10)
4. Press down the ring so that the
locking teeth mesh.
5. Retighten the bolts crosswise. Tighten
firmly but without excessive force. Never use an extension on the socket